Thread: Side by side configuration error in MS office 2010

Side by side configuration error in MS office 2010

Hey friends, I am suffering from the critical problem while using the MS office 2010, the problem is that my OFFICE is not launching in following application:
    Word.
    Excel.
    or Any other office application.
    I need help in this case, I hope that you will ehlp me in this case, also if you are having the same problem then also report me back.

Re: Side by side configuration error in MS office 2010

Hey if your MS office 2010 is not launching in the word excel or in other application then I will recommend you to Uninstall and re-install Office, you can also do the same by using the Office by running the Fix it. But before this make sure that you are having the installation disk and product key for the re-installation.

Thanks for your suggestion, I did the same thing as you suggested in the previous reply, but still I am suffering from the same error. I spent at least 8 HOURS uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling. To get out of this problem I had also tried for the system restores but still no benefit from this suggestion. Still I am having the same problem, and also want any further suggestion on this topic. Please help me if you have any further solution for this error.

Hi mate, I am also having the same problem both Publisher 2010 and Live Mail. Except this two, Live Messenger and Movie Maker application is working good. But I had decided to revert the Windows Mail support for the hot mail client. Both the application I had installed while clean install of Windows Vista Home Premium before the last two weeks. I have also tried for the repair installation for the Live Mail installations and Publisher 2010. After this I am facing the same problem. but in this case I am able to get the error after event log, but still I have not found any solution. After this, I experience this again in a month.

At last night, I got the same problem. I am using the Microsoft Office 2010 form the last few weeks. I am facing this problem while I am trying to run any of application as Outlook, Word etc. after this I installed the C++SP and finally it corrected the problem.