Thread: MS office 2010: Enter the Product Key every time I open it.

MS office 2010: Enter the Product Key every time I open it.

I have recently installed the fresh copy of MS Office 2010 Office Professional in my system and also it is working good with my Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit. But the problem which I am facing is that, when I am trying to open the MS office every time it is asking for the product key, it is so boring to enter the product key. After entering the product key I get allowed to use the MS office but when I finished with my work an closed it then it again asking for the product ID when I open it next time. please can anyone help me in this case?

Re: MS office 2010: Enter the Product Key every time I open it.

What you suggest though, I am having the trouble doing so. For the any of my office Suite programmers, I am not able to run as administrator. However, I am able to find it for any other program, can you please tell me that why this is happening with me? This thing is happening when I am trying to use the Office Suite. And also I had tried all the things which you have suggested me. And also I had tried with the other suggestion from the MS fix. And after that up till now I have never asked for the key. I ha decided that if the problem appears again then I will try to report back to the same forums. And also thanks for your help.

I think, that if you are asked again and again for enter the product key then it might happens that Your registry is not updating successfully. In this case right click on icon, run as administrator, after this go with the update, and run normally. I am sure that it will help you. If still you are facing the same problem then try to run in the safe mode and then do the activation. And after this start normally and see if your problem is solved or not.

If this thing is happening with you then make sure that you don’t have multiple versions of Office installed on the computer. If you have, then try to uninstall them from your system. Go into the Event Viewer and see the error message associated with starting Office apps. Try to go with this solution and report back on the same forum that it worked for you or not?

Hey thanks for your response, I have checked for it and found no other versions of Microsoft Office on my computer, what to do now? Please suggest me again about this problem.

In this case, let me tell you to run the 'Fix It' tool available for Office suite to remove all installed components of Office and after this try to reinstall the MS office and verify the status. But in this case also before doing this, make sure that you are having the Office 2010 disk and product key for the next installation.

sir
    may i know how to download ANSI-C book E-BALAGURUSWAMY
    PLZ as early as possible