Thread: Software for resolving windows crashing.

Software for resolving windows crashing.

Hi, I am using windows 7 running machine, and it just keeps crashing whenever I do anything with it, I mean to say whenever try to play any game it just hangs in between and crashes, if I try to install any software the same thing happens.

Thus I just read the articles on the internet about the crashing but I haven’t got the specific answers as almost each and every thing mentioned over there was almost tried by me.

So now I am looking for any such software which will help me to avoid such a pathetic unwanted crashes. so please let me know if there is any such software that I can use.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Software for resolving windows crashing.

I am not sure whether there is any such software available or not but still I would like to tell you some of the steps that you can carry in order to avoid windows crashing.

• Make sure that your games or the software are perfectly installed.

• Ensure that all the hardware that you have in your machine is working perfectly without any problems.

• Check that the drivers that you have installed for the associated hardware is perfectly working. (it is the major cause that let the windows crash if there is any problem with it)

• As this was just the software regarding issue there might be some issue regarding the hardware as well, you should try to make sure that they are not overheating or simply make sure there isn’t any pressure on them.

It seems that not the game and the files that you are running they all are corrupted rather have you ever tried clean installation of the same operating system?

Because see if there is some problem with the operating system that you are using then whatever you do with the software or the hardware the issue will remain the same.

Thus according to me make a clean installation of the same OS but from different source.

Yeah off course there is a software that you can download to your PC, and I am not saying that it will surely resolve all your issue as I am not even aware about them actually but still you’ll be able to notice the difference for sure after installing the mentioned software.

The name of that software is “Soluto” that you have to download, as the extent to I know it is completely free. The older versions only helped us to tweak boot speed but with the newer update we can have analyze application crashes too.

In the software there is a “crash analyzer” that will keep an eye on system crashes and in some cases, at least, give you solutions to the crashes. and the best thing that I liked from this software is like whenever any application crashes, windows reports a dialog box with the option to “send” the report. And here you’ll get this one, as mentioned in the IMAGE below.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, as it was really helpful and definitely I am keen to have this software but any idea from where can I get it?

As the above user mentioned that the software is free, thus you should try to search the same thing on their respective sites only, and if you are not getting the software from there then you can make a search on google for the same.