Thread: lost email folder

lost email folder

I don't know what happened, but I lost this weeks email folder, I know that they were, I had some that I did not open, and I replied to some, but in the send folder thay are not there either, last weeks, last months are there.

Thanks,
    Butch45

Re: lost email folder

Can you please specify in details what were you using and from where did the emails got lost? Which email client were you using? Did you lose it from your computer or from mobile phone? There are many free deleted file recovering software available for free that you can use to restore the files back, just search it on google.

outlook express 2007, on pc, they were there yesterday morning, and when I got back on that afternoon they were gone. I read about three emails, and replied to about two of them, and I deleted 2 or 3, and theyu are gone from the trash folder, and this weeks emails was gone from the email box.
    Thanks,
    Butch45

Quote Originally Posted by butch45 View Post
    outlook express 2007, on pc, they were there yesterday morning, and when I got back on that afternoon they were gone. I read about three emails, and replied to about two of them, and I deleted 2 or 3, and theyu are gone from the trash folder, and this weeks emails was gone from the email box.
    Thanks,
    Butch45
    It seems to me like some malicious behavior (Human or virus) or a rule that could be the reason for the emails disappearing. To rule out it being a rule do the following: Select the Deleted Items folder, and then go to View->Arrange By in the menu bar. Look under Custom.

ThumbsUp Re: lost email folder

I think I found what the problem was, I downloaded a program Faroncis Deep Freeze, which froze the hard drive back to where it was installed, and it was a bugger to get unistalled.
    Thanks for the help,
    Thanks again,
    Butch45