Thread: How to change language PowerPoint 2010 from Spanish to English?

How to change language PowerPoint 2010 from Spanish to English?

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the language of the PowerPoint 2010. As I am getting the Spanish language in the PowerPoint and I want it to English language, so please help me how I can do it and how to change the language.

Re: How to change language PowerPoint 2010 from Spanish to English?

I think you have purchased the Microsoft Office 2010 from the Spanish country due to which you are getting the Spanish language instead of the English. Well you can click on the language bar which is located on the below of the PowerPoint which is seen in bottom left side and which aside of the rows / column counts. Even you can change the settings by going to the option of the PowerPoint. So you can change the setting and also you make the changes of the language which is been set. I think you have selected the Spanish language during the time of the installation of the Microsoft Office Suite 2010. You see that also.

You can refer to the Microsoft Official website and you may find the solution over there. So you have look over there and check the problem solution over there.

I think you have two and also more than two language saved then give you this problem. So you can do one thing is that you can enable or disabled the available language, it is there in the addition to set up the option for those language who are using the Office applications. So click on the Start, go to All Programs, then you go to the Microsoft Office folder, in that go to the Microsoft Office Tools and then click on the Microsoft Office 2010 Language preferences. In that click on the Display language Tab, in that select language preference in the languages listed and set as default. If the Tab not displayed then click on the Language Pack installed and then click ok, exit and restart all Microsoft Office programs so that the new setting takes effect.

Well I would also suggest the above settings which are been suggest by the above user and it the best way to change the language preference for all the Microsoft Office applications.

Yes the above user settings are also worth and if then also it does not work then you can go to Microsoft Official Websites and go and type over there Microsoft Office ScreenTip Language and then you will able to see different language and also the different downloads links also which are there available for you to download and to install in your system and also it can get worked also. So you select the preferred the language and so you would also download and select and download it and install it on the system then also it will work and will get problem solved also.

Thank you so much for the suggestion which you have given me and it very much grateful and it has solved the problem also.

Well you have got answer or the solution for the problem and anything more you just Google it.