Thread: Microsoft word 2010 crashes while creating a new document

Microsoft word 2010 crashes while creating a new document

I have desktop at my home from last three years. I am user of windows XP. I don’t have any problem with my system till last week but after that I faced some serious problem in that. Actually I am using Microsoft office 2010 for my professional use in my system. But from last week when I am trying to create a new document in my Microsoft word 2010 then it automatically crashed and I cannot create the new documents on my system. When I attempt and begin a revamped report, from an existing record, in Word 2010 the program accidents. When I begin Word again a unique report does show up and is labeled as "Document1", be that as it may depending on if I attempt and begin a revamped record again from this screen I am told Microsoft Word has quit working. There is no problem in opening the old files. I cannot understand the actual problem. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: Microsoft word 2010 crashes while creating a new document

The damaged module seems to identify with Bluetooth. See provided that you have a send to Bluetooth COM join-in and in the event that you have debilitated it and see if that fixes the situation.

It is Awesome. I found that .dll document and actually moved it to a different area as I don't utilize the Bluetooth method and would be unable to spot any conspicuous strategy to stop Word from attempting to enter it. It appears to have worked. I think this info can encourage you to tackle this situation. In the event that is not appropriate.

I read your problem and come to know that I can give you some information on this topic. btmofficea.dll. which is smashing the new file. I think this is some sort of Bluetooth driver and it is incongruent with Office and your machine. You have to root out what has instituted it and either uninstalls it or see if they have upgraded driver for whatever the mechanism is. A cellular mobile application could appear in all likelihood.

You have to simply isolate the module in the another folder and you will see that will work fine.

Hi,

Regarding the MS office word 2010 issue, i have the same problem when opening saved documents,

word would just crash and fail, I formatted my laptop and reinstalled both windows 7 and word 2010, but with no joy,

After reading the post regarding the Bluetooth add-in, When word crashed i started it in safe mode,

when to options and then add-ins, and turned of the send to Bluetooth add-in

once i restarted word, no problems,

i also check the documents i was having the issue with and still no problem, word even starts faster now,

sorry I can't give you more information regarding why this happened.

My system is:

Samsung RV520
    Built-in Bluetooth (no Bluetooth software installed other then windows inbuilt)
    Win 7 (Upgrade to ultimate, via any-time upgrade)

Hope this help

Once again many thank for you help

Edward