Thread: Diagnose and fix program installing and uninstalling problems

Diagnose and fix program installing and uninstalling problems

Hi there, I am using acer laptop with windows operating system. My system is working absolutely fine. I am actually looking for some idea that can diagnose and fix some problems that I get while installing and uninstalling some programs. Many a times there is some problems while installing and uninstalling some programs. How do windows diagnose the problems? Is there any way for that? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Please help me out regarding this issue.

Re: Diagnose and fix program installing and uninstalling problems

Well Microsoft has released a Fix-It tool that helps to diagnose installing and uninstalling problems. As have mentioned that some times to come across some problems while installing and uninstalling programs so let me tell you that this is because of some missing dependencies. Make sure that you have Microsoft .NET Framework installed in your system.

If you are getting problems while uninstalling a program then I would recommend you to use third party software called revo uninstaller to resolve the problem. Revo uninstaller scans the system for leftovers after the un-installation process.

Well I have installed windows 7 operating system in my computer. I have used revo uninstaller to uninstall the program but it didn’t happen properly and gave me error message. I have installed Microsoft .NET Framework in my system. Now in don’t know what to do and how to solve my issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried Microsoft Fix-It program. Let me tell you that try Microsoft Fix-It programs as it is the only standalone applications designed to diagnose and resolve a specific problem. Fix-It will resolve any issue of yours. It will resolve the issue automatically. You can download fix-it application from the internet for free. I would recommend you to visit the official website of Microsoft and get information regarding it. Start googling on the internet to find help.

Unfortunately I have no much idea about computers. I have windows 7 at my place and I am enjoying it. Whenever I install or uninstall any program, windows automatically detects problems and displays it on the screen. It also gives me the option of “ do you want windows to look for the error on the internet by itself” so at that time it navigates me accordingly.