Thread: How to install Nero7 from HDD after changing the OS from XP to windows 7

How to install Nero7 from HDD after changing the OS from XP to windows 7

In my computer I am unable to uninstall nero7 as I had copied all the program files to a HDD and changed the OS from windows XP to Windows 7. How can I uninstall and reinstall it now? If anyone has any idea then please let me know.

Re: How to install Nero7 from HDD after changing the OS from XP to windows 7

if you are unable to uninstall the nero7 software from your computer (windows 7), then again run the Nero set-up file, and click on the repair option, it asks while the installation wizard is on. It will copy the missing files and delete the corrupted files and replace those files with new files in that location. This is possible only when you are using same operating system in which you have installed the Nero and also going to repair Nero.

Boot from safe mode and then uninstall the nero7 software from the control panel> add or remove programs. Then download the best supported Nero software (7 or 8 or 9) for your operating system. This shall do it for your operating system. Check for the latest Nero software as many updated version are available from Nero for different operating system.

the program files that you have copied are not sufficient or corrupted or invalid to work in windows 7 as they work in windows xp. Start the PC in safe mode and then in the control panel, uninstall the nero7 and also delete the nero7 from program files from HDD. This shall completely remove Nero from your computer. And then re-install the nero7 accordingly to the windows 7 operating system.

If nothing of the above mentioned solutions worked then format the PC. It shall remove the nero7 software; Make sure you use the windows 7 bootable disc as you want windows 7 operating system in your pc. But this will also delete all your files on C: // drive. Then install the Nero software as supported by your operating system.