Thread: Cannot reinstall software for HP C3150 all in one

Cannot reinstall software for HP C3150 all in one

Hello friends I am using HP C3150 all In one printer. In my computer I have windows vista operating system. some days before I downloaded latest drivers and software for my HP C3150 all In one printer and after that when I tried to installed at that time I get error and after that I restart the system and after restarting the system I have also make sure that all previous software is removed and after that when I tried to reinstall the software at that time also my system saying that software is already installed.

Re: Cannot reinstall software for HP C3150 all in one

As you have said that while installing the software you get error and after that when you tried to reinstall the software at that time your system is not allowing and after referring that I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by removing the HP folder from your program files and after removing the HP folder you have to restart the computer and then check whether problem solved or not.

I have solution to solve this issue. Normally when you try to install the software at that time it creates one folder in temp folder of your system . First go to the temp folder in your system and after that you have to open the folder which start with z97 7z9 name and after that you have to double click on the level 3 .bat file and then it will delete all the HP software related file from your system and then restart the computer. Now after restarting the system you have to try to reinstall the software and the whether it make any difference or not.

I have tried several solutions to fix this issue but after trying that also my system was giving the same problem while installing Hp software and after that I have run the level 3 .bat file from the temp folder and after running that I have restart the system and after restarting the system I have installed HP software successfully thank your helping me.