Thread: Does ant downloader work with Mozilla Firefox 6?

Does ant downloader work with Mozilla Firefox 6?

I have recently update my older version of Firefox with the latest one but as I have installed it newly I have gotten many glitches as the ant downloaded that I have installed previously is not working with the browser currently, so any idea what could be the problem? I am not sure how do I get it run again, but still without that its quite difficult to download the videos, thus please recommend me some through which I can integrate the downloader, and first of all let me know whether will it work though? Any suggestion?

Re: Does ant downloader work with Mozilla Firefox 6?

off course you can integrate the downloader with the browser but the thing which makes me wonder is like why your browser is not supporting that, because I have downloaded the browser and the software as well and it works perfectly. And I am not sure what could be the problem, have you got the correct setup of the browser, because I think there might be some problem.

Actually there isn’t any problem with the browser but if you have any doubts then you can have option to reinstall that as well, but according to me the problem is with the downloader, and after all this is not the problem rather we need to reinstall the downloader so that it can be easily integrate with the newer browser, and it seems that the above user has done the same thing as after installing the browser he might have installed the software and it is running perfectly.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys but I don’t what could be the next problem because after seeing your comments I have reinstall both the software and off course in the mentioned sequence but still I am not able to use that downloader as well as the player with this browser and at the same end I can use with the internet explorer as well with google chrome as well, so any idea what could be the next problem?

See it is quite difficult to figure out what could be the problem at this moment, thus I would like to suggest you the alternative that you can use with this browser as you should try to make use of internet download manager, because I am also using the same and which is quite faster than the ant downloader as well, so now till you get the solution just make use of this and I am sure that you won’t regret.

I am same opinion as the above user, in fact I also uses the same thing but as far as downloading is concern, there are too many add-ons provided by the firefox itself that you can use, and no doubt there are different add-ons that you can make use of for the different types of content, I mean to say if you want to download any video then you can simply download the add-ons for that rather for another content you should download the according add-ons.