Thread: Centralize log files and export through Officescan 10.5

Centralize log files and export through Officescan 10.5

From the information that I have found for the Officescan 10.5 as well as the server logs, they are within the encrypted database and there is only one way by which we can have access from the log files is by using the console web interface. There is no third party program that can parse or encrypt it. I have found one notification functionality that is able to email or SNMP the logs otherwise the TMCM with the help of the SQL database. I am wondering for the notification functionality that can deliver web reputation log for parsing log. Please provide your assistance for this.

Re: Centralize log files and export through Officescan 10.5

At the time, there is one thing that you can do and that is to make use of the TMCM database otherwise, you can wait by the time the TIM is released. These are the only thing that I can suggest you and I know that you are going to select the first option and that is to make use of the TMCM database. This is the only thing that I can tell you at the time. Let’s see if someone else can come up with some more advanced solution or not.

You can make use of the advanced visualization as well as data collection in order to have the speedily respond for the advanced and hidden threats through policy otherwise product changes for improving the security and risk carriage. Threat Intelligence Manager raises your response time and also making you to quickly recognize, analyze and react to venture threats earlier than they crash your organization

Whether you select to accompaniment and enlarge the analysis as well as reporting of Trend Micro products otherwise put on additional granular investigative capabilities intended for SIEM offerings, this centralized event with investigative solution is intended to offer absolute management of security events with incidents.