Thread: Cannot login to the Picasa

Cannot login to the Picasa

I was attempting to sign into the Picasa but all he times when I was trying to do that then bit was taking me back to the sign in page where it asks me to enter the username and password again. This happens to me all the times when I try to do that. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and how this can be resolved? If anyone of you has anything that can help me then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the helpful replies on this.

Re: Cannot login to the Picasa

There is only one reason for this and that is either the password you are using is wrong or the username is wrong. So Check for the username and the password that you are using to login and make sure that they care correct. If you forgot the password then just click on forgot password and you will be able to recover the password. This is the only possible reason that I can tell you and you will be able to get that back with the password recovery process.

I was also having the similar problem with mine and after two days of struggle, I finally managed to get this problem resolved. So, somehow I opened my Google account in the explorer and after that I opened the Web Album and there was one of the options as sync. So I sync that with my account. After this when I tried to login then it allows me to sign in without any problem. You can also do the same and I wish that it will do the same for you as well.

This is the problem with the Picasa and this is not only you who is facing this problem. There are many of the other users with the same problem. Anyway, you can refer to this link and you will get all the information about this. May be the solution for this as well….So just take a look at this and let us know that if this was helpful to you or not. Other than this, you can also try with some other browser and see if that was helpful to you or not.

I think that there is some problem with the email ID that you are using with that and that is the reason that you are facing the problems like this. So what you ca n do is , just delete your old account from that and after that make a new one. I know that many of the peoples will not like to prefer this but this is the only thing that you can do in order to get it solved if none of the solutions helps you.

There is one more probable reason for this problem and that is, you might have turned on 2-Step Verification within your Google account and so it is giving you the login error. I would like to tell you that Picasa software is not making use of the 2-Step Verification and therefore, you will require setting up an application précised password which can be utilized with Picasa. I hope that this will be helpful to you.