Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2011

Exclamation how to uncover locked folders after Removing ' Secure folder' ?

Hello Everyone
So i am in this big big trouble,
I had " secure folder " on my previous window and i had secured some very important documents on that, but due to some window problem i accidently had to format drive C and reinstall my windows ,
now my files which i had secured were on driver D and E
I can still tell they are there because of the size but i cant seem to access it
i tried folder option " hide & show " options but that wont work for me
Now please pleasee please advise and i am in great trouble , i have some very importantt files there which i cant afford to loose.

Your help would be much appreciated!

My Operation system is Windows 7
Old 19-08-2011

Re: how to uncover locked folders after Removing ' Secure folder' ?

Do you mean to say that you had a program called Secure folder on your previous windows operating system and used the same program to lock or encrypt some of the folders that you needed? If so, then download the same program on Windows 7 and then put the password that you used to lock the folders to unlock it and simply access the folder/files that you want?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,