Thread: New Intel Rapid Storage Technology 9.6 fails the Random Drive?

New Intel Rapid Storage Technology 9.6 fails the Random Drive?

I have downloaded the latest Rapid Storage Technology (RST) 9.6 of the Intel, after the download I have install it on to my computer. After the installing I was there was random failure due to the installing of the RST 9.6. It is not the drive which is failing regardless of its new version or not even first run on the system with no over clocking. If you install Matrix Storage Manager 8.8 it will also install the driver over writing the RST driver. There are some drives which do not over write the RST drivers, such as the low power or green drives. If you are using the Matrix Storage Manager 8.8 you will still get the random drive fail, it is possible that you are using a bad batch of drivers. So please suggest me the best Storage manger with no Random Failure. Thank you.

Re: New Intel Rapid Storage Technology 9.6 fails the Random Drive?

Well I was just surfing the internet I just have an eye on the article of the Intel updating the core logic set of the P55. When I went more in detail of the article and also checked the link that was given for the article, I found that it is good and better to use it. It is most usable for those users who ever having the old RST it will make it to new RST 9.5. I found little interesting and profitable also. I think you also check the Intel website and it might help you regarding your problem. It would be great to know the launch date and could have look over it.

I have installed the Intel RST 9.5 yesterday, before that I was using the Intel MSM 8.8 without any issue since 10 months. Form yesterday it has been 24 hrs RST 9.5 is running solid for my RAID 1 (Quaint and slick new console GUI too). I run multiple videos and slideshow so that I can put some load on the hard drives. And also install some applications, and many such things to put some more load on the Hard Disk. It seems that RST 9.5 is giving the best peppier in the Hard Disk performance. I will also advice to go for the RST 9.5 as it is been good and it is working best for know.

I have recently installed the Intel RST 9.5.1037 on the Windows 7 system which is of the 64 bit, and also has the ICH8R chip set along with the 4-disk RAID 5 array. Well I am getting the one error for one disk in the array saying the “at risk” and no information along with it. When I reset it to the normal then warning goes, but the warning again pop up within an hour or two. I usually never had any problem with old Matrix Storage Manager. I am think to restore to the old storage manager but don’t know how to respond.

I have installed the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 9.5.0.1037 into my two systems on the Wednesday, July 22. Is has been near to a month of running the system 24*7 and I have not got any issue till now. It is running on the heavy load. I think it is giving problem due to operating system version and also the different in the byte of the operating system. You just checked it out with it, might have problem the operating System, as the above u8ser is having the problem.