Thread: Intel driver updating tool not working

Intel driver updating tool not working

Hi, I am using the product form the Intel itself and thus when I was using the driver updating utility for updating the driver that I am using, so I got very weird problem as when I run the utility it was not displaying the current product version and the latest product version, I mean to say they both field appeared to be empty, so any Idea what could the problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Intel driver updating tool not working

I think there might some problem in the Utility only, because the thing is like if there is no recent available that you can install then the software at least display necessary notice as there isn’t any software available that we can install in machine, but as you have mentioned there is no information displayed that clearly means there is some problem in the software itself, thus according to me you should try to reinstall the software and then see what happens.

I agree with the above user but have slightly different opinion as you should not install the same version rather you should try to get the new version for your machine. Have you installed it from the Intel itself or from any other source, because there are too many source that provides the same software and none of them works fine, so you have the same them I would say you should first of all try to get the software which is actually provide by the Intel itself.

thanks for the suggestion and let me tell you that I have gotten the software from the intel itself, this is not any third party tool, thus I was not able to figure out what could be the problem but even after reinstall the same software won’t work the way I have expected, but let me tell you that I am very new to this kind of driver issue in the machine, and thus I have some doubt as like is it necessary to have this software in the machine? Can’t we install the driver manually? Any more suggestion?

Off course I was also about to suggest you the same thing as you should try to install the driver without this software if this is not working, and there is no need of having such a software in the machine, if you want to install any update so simply visit the intel’s website and download the latest driver from there only and installed it in the machine, or else you can simply install updates only in the machine, but always remember that you should download the only driver which is compatible with the operating system you are using or else it would be worthless.