Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

command line parameters for creating a self extracting exe with WinRAR

Windows Software

Old 11-08-2011

command line parameters for creating a self extracting exe with WinRAR

Hello,
i would like to create a self extracting exe file with WinRar by using the command line ...
So far ... i succeeded creating the exe file:
c:\test rar a -sfxWinCon.SFX MyArchiv *.txt

Of course, when i run de MyArchiv.exe, it extracts the files to the same folder the exe is located at.
That is my prob, i would like to create the exe file and add the command line parameter for the destination path (where to extract the files to).

Thank you for the help.

Old 24-08-2011

Re: command line parameters for creating a self extracting exe with WinRAR

Hello i search about your query on internet and in internet search i found the following link. just follow the all appropriate steps present in a link i am sure it will help you to solve your issue..
Winrar: Create SFX via Command Line

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,