Thread: quick demo with the flash player 11 beta mass particle

quick demo with the flash player 11 beta mass particle

Hey guys have you found anything about the new flash player 11 beta mass particle, anyone with any experience then please come up and share whatever you know about it I want to know whatever I can about this beta version of flash player 11 because I think they are really very nice product and I want to know how it would be working with its mass particle.

Re: quick demo with the flash player 11 beta mass particle

Oh it is one of the best updates from the Adobe now and they would be one of the best product for sure, they have been coming up with lots of awesome features like a very nice beta driver and they are having a nice innovation for the rich and the engaging digital experience is also one of the best feture which the new version is having and this is with the new feature for the cross platform browsers and has been based on the viewing expressive with the rich internet application and the content with the videos across the device. Many of the features from the flash player incubator like the stage 3D and the 64bits support has also been included in the beta.

Well I would like to talk about the key benefiting features like, Stage3D APIs, JPEG-XR support, Socket Progress Events. And now I would be describing them with what I know about them so the Stage3D APIs is related with delivering the beautiful cutting edge which would be in three dimensional experiences over the desktops. Then the JPEG-XR support and these deals with the advantage to support the advanced JPEG-XR image compression with less bandwidth, and leverage loss and lossless compression and the transparency would be less too.

It is an awesome product with so many better feature that I am just amazed that one product have been coming up with so many best feature like Cubic Bezier Curves, Native 64-bit Support, Linux Vector Printing, JPEG-XR Support and many more have been in q so just think what an amazing update this one is and it would be really rocking when we would be starting to use it and one more thing they would be surely flawless and would be working nice with all the browsers.

With all this amazing features I have even heard that they would be releasing more nice features and the updates would be coming more sooner and they would be just hitting the market with many more nice features so get ready with it, to enjoy all the features. And it is definitely going to be a best updates and the product would also be very nice and the entire product from the adobe has been saw to be flawless so I don’t think there is any question of that over here.

Amazing software and one of the best product from the user and this would be changing the flash player upto large extent and all of the user would be loving it a lot and this would be the best choice for sure, now there have been many exciting features which would be doing nice with the browsers and would be working nicely with lots of flash contents and images formats.