Thread: unable to run Photoshop on my acer iconia w500

unable to run Photoshop on my acer iconia w500

I have Acer Iconia W500 tablet at my home. I purchased that three months ago. The working of the system is fine. The main problem is that I unable to run the Photoshop software on my system. I cannot understand the reason behind that. When I try to install the Photoshop on my system then it install nicely but when I am trying to launch the software then it crashes automatically. I can’t do anything without that because my profession is related to photo designing and that’s why I require this software. Without this my device is worthless for me. Can anyone there who can give me better advice to solve this problem. please help me

Re: unable to run Photoshop on my acer iconia w500

I read your problem and I come to know that you have software related problem only. I think this type of problem may found due to lack of an active digitizer in the system. In fact, the W500 is so useful to Photoshop as a spare key in the system. I'm sure the W500 touch screen allow reliable and comfortable to use the media, but lacking an active digitizer is no way to create really useful. an active digitizer actively track the location of the pen when it is within 0.5 "of the screen only responds to the pen. I have this much of information.

I think this problem may related to the digitizer only. because I see the various cases having this type of problem which affected by this issue. I can give you some information about that. although there are two systems where you have a digitizer pen + touch screen together, and when the pen is within the range that disables the touch screen at once, then re-enabled once it is of proximity, which is very comfortable to carry and use without any problem. sorry but I don’t have enough information about how to solve this problem.

I cannot come to know that why you are use the Photoshop software only. You can try various option other than that. There are so many software are available in the market for that. They provides incredibly large projects or huge 3D environments or anything, any of the Intel Core Duo or better-equipped machines are designed to run Photos and much stronger features. Those are extremely useful for Tablet PC .I think this way you can solve your problem. Thank you.

My advice for this problem is you have to try for the reinstallation of your software. This is the better option for you. You can boot the Photoshop CD with your system and then try to install it in sophisticated manner. This can help you to solve your problem. if this will not work then you can try to try the another version of the Photoshop software. This can also provide you better support. You can try the older version also. I don’t think there is much difference between both the software so you can use that. I hope this will help you for fixing your issue.

According to my knowledge this problem is related only to the software. So you can try various methods to solve it. I am giving here some the methods which you can prefer. First you have to check out for the Virus infection to your system. This can affect the other software also. So try to clear that virus immediately. This can be done by updating the Antivirus software. If that not fix your problem then you can also try to replace the antivirus. In this way you can solve your problem. I wish this will work for you.

I also had the same problem sometime before. And then I use some tricks and solve my problem. actually my system was affected by some virus and that causes the problem. because of that I lost my some system files and cannot run the Photoshop software. So I use the other Antivirus software for cleaning that virus and then repair my operating system then I see the system run in proper way. So that’s why I am giving you advice to clear your system from virus and then try to repair your OS using recovery disk. I think this will definitely solve your problem. Thank you.