Thread: Error: Unable to contact trackers while downloading flash player 10.3

Error: Unable to contact trackers while downloading flash player 10.3

I’m having the windows 7 operating system and most probably I used to watch the videos on YouTube and while playing the YouTube I got a message stating that an latest version of adobe flash player is available click the lick to download so after clicking the downloading start and when it finished downloading about 12% I got an message stating that “unable to contact trackers”. Don’t know what type of message is this. I can’t even able to download. Can anyone suggest me the cause of the problem?

Re: Error: Unable to contact trackers while downloading flash player 10.3

I think so there might be the problem with your network connection. Just check whether you are connected to the home network while using the internet service provider which is connected through the VPN. Even check the connection is going through the proxy server or it might be due to firewall which is irrupting. You must turn off your firewall and then try to install the setup and make sure you on it after downloading the file.

I think you need to update the tracker. You must make a use of utorrent while downloading the setup and in that right click on the properties of torrent and then under the general tab you will get the list of tracker which is used by the torrent and in add the addresses of previous tracker and then right click on the tracker and click on update tracker and then try to download the file again. hope this information helps you to get rid form your problem.

This is the normal problem and there might be the problem with the website from where your downloading. usually all the outgoing data is encrypted but the seeds and peers that’s is connecting to you through the traffic is not encrypted so that’s why the internet service provider clamps down on that and then kills all the connection from that port. You must try to download it again and if you still get the same message then download it from different website. I’m sure this will going to help you.

Error: Unable to contact trackers while downloading flash player 10.3

How do you update the tracker? I am having the same issue. Using Firefox, but also tried to download on IE. PLEASE help me. Thank you!

Could you please tell me how to do this? I don't understand about the utorrent or how to access or update it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda.Pounds View Post
    How do you update the tracker? I am having the same issue. Using Firefox, but also tried to download on IE. PLEASE help me. Thank you!

Could you please tell me how to do this? I don't understand about the utorrent or how to access or update it. Thanks.
    Can you try to download the direct installer for flash player 10.3 from here - http://www.adobe.com/products/flashp...ribution3.html and install it in your pc. Then download using the 2 links given below:

Download EXE Installer
    Download MSI Installer

I tried what was suggested. When Flash Player started to download installer this is the message. In the black Adobe Flash Player Installer box it got to 12% then said 'download timeout'. Also when I tried to download the MSI installer it got abot 60% done and popped open a dialog box that said...C:\Documentsandsettings\Mydocuments\download\install_flash_player_10_plugin.msi.part could not be saved because the source file could not be read

Can you first try to uninstall every left data of flash player from your pc by installing the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller. You can download the same from here. Then after installing it try to uninstall every remains of the flash player from your pc and only then begin with the new installation procedures as mentioned in this topic above.