Thread: Artwork missing from WMA files in SqueezeboxServer 7.6

Artwork missing from WMA files in SqueezeboxServer 7.6

Hello friends I am using Logitech Squeezebox touch music player and I have recently upgrade Squeezebox Server to 7.6 version. Now after upgrading my Squeezebox Server I am facing one problem. From my WMA files. Before updating the Squeezebox Server this problem was not there. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. If anyone knows about how to solve this issue then please help me.

Re: Artwork missing from WMA files in SqueezeboxServer 7.6

Well I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Squeezebox Server 7.6 in your computer and after installing it in your computer check whether you are able to get the artwork from your all files or not. If you still get the same problem then please let me know. First uninstall the Squeezebox Server from your computer and after that install it again but when you remove the Squeezebox Server at that time you have to run Ccleaner and after that restart the computer and after that install the Squeezebox Server in your computer.

Well after reading your post regarding the artwork issue in the Squeezebox Server 7.6 software, I did some research on the internet and after that I came to know that in Squeezebox Server 7.6.1 all the problems have resolved. I will recommend you that download the Squeezebox Server 7.6.1 version from the internet and after that install it in your computer and then check whether artwork is coming properly or not.

Yes i totally agree with the above post. In with my Squeezebox Server 7.6 I was facing the similar problem with my mp3 files artwork and after that I tried so many solutions but none of the solution helped me. Now after that I have downloaded Squeezebox Server 7.6.1 from HERE. Now after downloading the Squeezebox Server 7.6.1 I have installed it in my computer and after that all the artwork related problem get solved. I hope you will also get help from this solution.

I tried to solve this issue by removing the Squeezebox Server 7.6 from my computer and installing it again in my computer but after doing that also artwork was missing from my all the WMA files. Now after doing that I have also tried to solve this issue by downloading the Squeezebox Server 7.6.1 version from your given link but that doesn’t make any difference and problem still remains. Please help me to get rid of this issue.

If you are still facing the same problem with your WMA files after trying all the solutions then I think you should switch back to the Squeezebox Server 7.5 and after that your all the issues will get solved. After switching back to the old version you have to wait till any updates come for this particular software. You can also take the help from the Logitech support.

After trying all the possible solution I was still facing the same problem with my WMA files and after that I have read your above post regarding installing the old version. After reading that I have removed Squeezebox Server 7.6 from my computer and installed Squeezebox Server 7.5 version in my computer, now after that I am getting artwork properly with WMA files. I hope in next update of Squeezebox Server this problem will get solved. Thank you for helping me.