Thread: Download logitech setpoint 6.20

Download logitech setpoint 6.20

Hi friends I have recently downloaded Logitech setpoint 6.20 from its official website. This new version has so many new features like smooth scrolling with HyperFastScroll wheel and it also supports Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750. Now after installing this I have come to know about one issue with this. Now when I enable Smooth Scrolling option at that time I cannot see in setpoint 6.20 and is says unsupported device . now I am looking for the solution. Any have downloaded this update and facing any different issue then post it here. Anyone has solution for my problem then please help me also.

Re: Download logitech setpoint 6.20

I have read your above problem and I think you can try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Logitech setpoint 6.20 software and after reinstalling the Logitech setpoint 6.20 check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you still get the same problem then I think you should also check by connecting different Logitech monitor with your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not?

Hi guys I have also recently installed Logitech setpoint 6.20 in my computer and after installing the Logitech setpoint 6.20 in my computer I am facing one problem with my windows standby mode. Now when I press the standby button in my computer at that time computer does not goes to the stand by in first attempt. With my previous version all the things were working properly. now please tell me how to solve this issue?

First plug your keyboard with the different USB port and after that check whether you are able to use the stand by key properly or not. if you are still getting the same problem after that also then i think you need to uninstall the Logitech setpoint 6.20 software from your computer and after that install previous version and then see what happens. If you don’t get the same issue after that then you should contact the Logitech support and ask about this problem.

After reading about all new features of the new Logitech setpoint 6.20 version I have downloaded installer file from the internet and after that when I tried to install it in my computer at that time I get this only white window with two radio buttons. Now when I try to close the window at that time my computer gets hang please tell me how to get rid of this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Well according to me this problem is occurring because the installer file which you have downloaded is broken. First you have to make sure that you have downloaded the Logitech setpoint 6.20 installer file completely or download the installer file again and after downloading that file check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after downloading new Logitech setpoint 6.20 installer file your problem might get solved.

As you have suggested in your above post that I have download the Logitech setpoint 6.20 installer file again from internet and after reading that I have downloaded Logitech setpoint 6.20 file from the internet again and then when I installed it in my system at that time it worked fine and my computer doesn’t gave me any issues. Thank you for providing me all the information. I really appreciate your help.