Thread: How to install Predictive Typing Application for table with onscreen keyboard?

How to install Predictive Typing Application for table with onscreen keyboard?

I’m having a tablet pc and I’m planning to install a predictive application on it. If anyone had installed such application in there tablet then let me know and how should I download and install it. I really need it for this I had search on net but I dint get any information regarding this. Please guide me regarding this. Thanks in advance for those who help me out to solve my problem.

Re: How to install Predictive Typing Application for table with onscreen keyboard?

You must search for PleXKeys which is a predictive typing application provided by the Microsoft windows. It usually allows you to type fate and more accurately and with adaptive typing and spelling suggestion you will type faster than ever. There is free demo available on Microsoft site. To insert the word PleXKeys in the suggestion you just simply need to press period or comma and even enter key.

Re: How to install Predictive Typing Application for table with onscreen keyboard?

That demo I had installed in my tablet. Well I think it’s an helpful application but need to be improve as the floating box never goes away and its really irritate when you are not typing. Before using make sure that you reduce the resource footprint as it usually task the CPU more than it should be in the terms of resources and the other problem with the application is that whenever you hit the comma key or the period key it usually appear twice and doesn’t start the word with the capital letter after the period.

I had also used it and you are right that while entering the period or comma it is entering twice this usually happen when you hit the enter key. And regarding the caret window it should be automatically go away when it is not detecting any caret for this you need to disable the option of showing it at the caret location. Well I don’t know about how much resources it is using. I think you should wait for the update hopes this minor bug get fixed.

If you are concerned about exploring PlexKeys for use of the people through severe corporal disabilities, I would be pleased to talk about this more. Of course, if you would love to encompass a copy of " VOCA for WordPerfect" together with source code I would be pleased to provide that but you would ought to possess a copy of Corel WordPerfect (some version as of WP9 throughout WP15) to build it.