Thread: ways to re-install music station in hp TouchSmart PC

ways to re-install music station in hp TouchSmart PC

Recently I have purchased an hp desktop for my home. It had musicstation application which was preinstalled by the hp. I had got it from hp by default. Few days back I was about to use the musicstation application but it didn’t work. I saw that all the programs that were in the musicstation got lost. So I decided to delete it. I uninstalled the application correctly. I think it would be on the hp recovery disc somewhere. I want to know that how can I reinstall the musicstation application from the recovery disc

Re: ways to re-install music station in hp TouchSmart PC

I think few specific applications cannot be reinstalled using the recovery discs. So I would ask you to see if you can download the music station application back again from hp site. I think you will find it on the site but you will have to enter the product name and other information’s in the search field. As you find it on the internet, get it downloaded to the system. After downloading install it and then start using the application online.

Well I have no much idea about reinstalling musicstation once you have lost the original file. I think you should call up the hp customer service guys to help you out. They will guide you clearly according to you. Before that just make sure that do you have any cd that was given to you by the hp retailer when you had purchased it. If you don’t have then you cannot do anything but if you have it try to install it and use it.

I think you should use the hp recovery manager to install the musicstation application. Click start and enter recovery in the search field. Then select recovery manager from the list when it becomes available. Continue and you will find the hp recovery manager opens. Then after installing the musicstation I would ask you to restart the system to see the changes. I hope my suggestions are helpful to you.

Well I had used the hp recovery manager which gave me the list of all applications and drivers to install. But hp recovery manager didn’t help me in any way. I found an error x922 which says that it cannot load the internet. I would ask you to mention the operating system, configuration of the system that you have. What security software that you have installed.

Please tell me what operating system you are using so that it becomes easy for others also to contribute. If you using windows then try following these steps: Start the pc and make sure that a window is loaded. Then press the R button and hold down the windows button. Then go to the start and then run. In run option, type msconfig and enter. In the following menu you will find the start up tab, tick next to the norton and symantic. Finally click the apply button and save changes. Later on reboot the system.