Thread: SaveGameBackup a good backup for your saved games

SaveGameBackup a good backup for your saved games

Guys I have made this thread to inform you all about the SaveGameBackup. This is a great back up for all the saved games which you can rely on completely. So do check out for the same and I am sure that you will love this program. It has support for saving and restoring over the network and even if you change the operating system then also you can do a backup of the game. That’s what you need to do and also currently it detects over 1,000 games. so just find this application on the internet and you will get enough information about that. So hope that was informative for you all.

re: SaveGameBackup a good backup for your saved games

Thanks for suggesting about that program well definitely looks to me as a handy application to solve the problem, that’s what I feel. Till now I used to do back up of my entire system and now I don’t have problems with that, so that’s what I want to say here. Do have a good look at the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. Now this program has come and it does looks to me as a handy one to do a back up of the saved games. Really looks to me as a nice application looking forward to use it as soon as possible. Thanks buddy for this information.

Can you please give me some more suggestions on the same. Well to be specific I need more information on the features of the SaveGameBackup program. Well I feel that not all the points have been specified about this application and hence I am asking you all about the same. So do reply on what are the extended features of this game. Do reply ok I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Yes let me highlight some of the new features of the game. I will be mentioning you in some of the points so here goes the list.
    1) Sleek user interface and also the controls are quite efficient which will make you much easier to operate.
    2) If you look at the application settings then all of them are stored in the application's folder. This makes SGB.net great for thumb drives.
    3) It has got support for all the languages.
    4) All the service packs of the windows are supported in it.
    5) SQLite is used for all the programs and hence that makes it different from the other programs.
    6) It also gives you options of Custom database entries. The game which is not supported then you get the ability to add them one by one.
    So hope that was enough for you. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Custom adding of the games is an awesome feature and I just loved that feature so thanks for mentioning about the same. I am planning to add couple of games if I get that program which I play frequently and here goes the list of games Black & White 2, Fable, Restaurant Empire 2, King's Bounty, Codename Panzers: Cold War and still there are many more but right now I am thinking of playing this game sonly at this moment of time. So that’s it from my side for you by the way nice and interesting thread done by you.

Well I had a check about this program with my antivirus scanner and there it is showing that it is a false positive program. So I am very much hesitant of not running this program in my system. so that’s what I am thinking here. I have checked in my AVG and one of my friend checked in VirusTotal as well as in Norton and in all of them they did get the same information there. So that’s what the problem is. Sorry my views are going against the interest of the people present here but still that’s the fact.