Thread: Unable to install audio driver in SONY VAIO PCV- RX403N

Unable to install audio driver in SONY VAIO PCV- RX403N

I’m using SONY VAIO PCV- RX403N from 1 year. Due to viruses and bugs my computer performance slows down. So I have booted my computer and install window 7. But this time my audio driver is not working in window 7 after installing also. So I try downloading new audio driver for my SONY VAIO PCV- RX403N from internet. But I didn’t get solution. So friend anyone knows the solution for this problem can share here.

Re: Unable to install audio driver in SONY VAIO PCV- RX403N

First of thing window 7 have a unique feature that it‘s automatically installed the sound and graphics driver in the system. So it is not need to reinstall all those graphics and sound driver again. But still you finding the problem it means your sound card driver need an updation so that it will be compatible for window 7. You can update your driver through any internet. There are so much websites which are giving option to update their sound and graphics card driver.

Don’t worry friend I’m familiar with your problem. Same problem I had also faced after installing the window 7. When I search solution on internet I got two or three solution they are dealing with same solution need an updation to sound driver. Or you can install latest version Yamaha sound driver which are compatible for window7. This driver is available at 100 of sites just search on internet need to download latest Yamaha sound card driver, they will provide you link for downloading just click on that link and downloading will start.

I will provide information how to install this driver in your computer. Just follow this steps :
    1. Download the driver file from internet.
    2. This files comes is downloaded in zip file so you need to extract first. Extract to temporary location.
    3. Right click on the device and select update the driver.
    4. Choose Install manually from a list or a specific location (Advanced)
    5. Don't Search, I will choose the driver to install.
    6. Then install from the specific location and select the folder from where you have extracted.
    7. Finish installation.

I have installed Windows7 and I'm satisfied with it. Beyond any doubt a cut above vista LOL but can’t get any sound. I have HP DV5000 laptop basically was on XP. Unequivocally wipe the XP and commissioned the revamped Windows 7. With the exception of the Sound all items is categorically fine. Any one holds any fix for this yet? I attempted on the HP site and downloaded the Conexant AC-Link Audio drivers but no fix in the event that you skill to settle it satisfy spared me the time to know.

My friend also facing same problem but in two days he overcome with his problem. so when I asked him about solution for this problem he just tell me to reinstall that driver again. So I’m also suggesting you the same problem. You try to reinstall the sound driver. If again you are facing same problem then you need to install the window XP driver in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode. And then update this driver to window 7 compatible mode because Yamaha has not released the sound driver for this device for window 7.