Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2011

Drivers for sony bluetooth laser mouse

Last month I bought Sony Bluetooth Laser mouse. When I bought this device it was working properly. But after booting window vista, my Sony Bluetooth mouse is not working. So I again install Bluetooth mouse driver then it was detecting. So friends what is the problem I?m not confirm but I?m thinking that is the problem of driver. So for driver I search on internet but I didn?t get this driver. That?s why I?m now idealess. Please anyone know that where I will get this driver?
Old 09-08-2011

re: Drivers for sony bluetooth laser mouse

I?m shocked that consumers are complaining about the Sony product. Sony has made this Bluetooth laser mouse with high quality. They always lacking in providing driver for their specific device. So that?s why any Sony consumer has problem about the driver they can visit the Sony official websites there they will solve your problem. So if you want to update your Bluetooth mouse driver then from that websites you can choose update option.
Old 09-08-2011

I don?t think that there is the only problem of driver. It also get fault in your Bluetooth mouse. So try to repair that device. If then also your mouse is not working then you have to update your driver. Through internet you can update your driver. Just search on internet where I will get updation for Bluetooth driver. Then there you will get so many links through there you can update your blue tooth mouse driver.
Old 09-08-2011

Don?t worry my friend I?m familiar with your problem. Last week I?m also face same problem. So I search on internet about this problem then they suggest me to update the driver. So I can suggest you that you can also this solution. I?m sure your Bluetooth mouse will start working. If you don?t know how to update then you can also install fresh copy of that driver. You can download setup file for that driver from Sony official websites.
Old 10-08-2011

Re: Drivers for sony bluetooth laser mouse

You said that recently you buy this laser mouse. Then it means that this laser mouse is still in warranty period. So you can also visit Sony service center, and I?m sure that there your problem will be resolve. Why you are worrying about updating the driver just go to service center and tell your problem. And don?t worry about cost of charge because in warranty period they don?t charge for any reparation. Hope trying this solution you will satisfy.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,