Thread: Latest Lion Developer Preview 3 and Xcode 4.1 Preview 5 has been released

Latest Lion Developer Preview 3 and Xcode 4.1 Preview 5 has been released

I have heard that apple has launch new or advanced software for developing the apps for Mac operating system. New Lion Developer Preview 3 and Xcode 4.1 preview 5 has released by apple. So friend can you tell me where I will get this software and how I will install this software in my laptop. Friend please also tells me how this software is working. Anyone who uses this software can share their experience so through that I will come to know that how this software is working.

Re: Latest Lion Developer Preview 3 and Xcode 4.1 Preview 5 has been released

Recently I downloaded new lion developer preview 3 for developing the apps for mac operating system, iphone, ipad etc. really this software is easy to use for new user. Its provide more shortcut tools which helps a lot for the developer. It has advanced features like to build full screen apps. Because of this full screen apps a simple swipe gesture will allow you to switch between the apps, your desktop, etc. some apps which work on full screen like safari, mail, photo booth etc.

Last week I updated my Xcode 4.0 software to Xcode 4.1. I’m really impressed with this new advanced version of 4.0. Apple newly launched this software with lots of addition features. This software is updated to support Mac OS X 10.7 Lion preview 3 and include iOS SDK 4. There are new toolbars added in this software like jumpbar style scheme toolbar. It enhanced to Xcode source control management. It has ability to fixes the bug and improves the stability.

This lion developer preview 3 has 250 additional features then compare to previous version. I like to tell some features about this enhanced software it’s got automatic save option. It saves automatically to document. If you don’t want to auto save over a document then you can lock the document and set path where you want to save. New search feature like Message scraps from iOS now built into Mail. This software is available at $29.99 in the market.

You can get the features about these software’s via internet. You can search there features on internet there you will get full information about this software. For updating of this software’s you have to just follow simple steps. Recently I updated my lion developer software so I can give you information about this how to update this software. You just visit macapp store there you will fine download link for this software just click on that and choose update option so your updation will be started automatically.

You can update this software through internet. You have to visit macapp store and there you will get this software. If you don’t want to update you want fresh copy of that software’s then uninstall the previous software and then download the fresh copy of this software from macapp store and install that setup file in your system just like how you install other software. Remember one thing this software in not available at free open source you have to pay $ 29.99 for lion developer software. It size is up to 4 GB.