Thread: Aperture 3.1.3 has released

Aperture 3.1.3 has released

I’m using Macbook air from 2 months. This laptop really gave a high experienced with its features and attractive interfaces. Its performance is too good. So that’s why all my office work I completed on my laptop only I never prefer to go and complete on desktop. But last day I’m facing some problem while watching friend’s images. When I use aperture for editing the photos, its showing error and not working properly. So I have decided to update this aperture or go for fresh aperture software. So friends I need your help in this problem. I also heard that Apple has launched aperture 3.1.3. so any who are using this 3.1.3 try to share their experience.

Re: Aperture 3.1.3 has released

Aperture 3.1.3 has been released by apple. It is an enhanced of previous Aperture professional photo management program, which providing a user to fixes a number of bugs and made some improvement in the programs. These aperture 3.1.3 has lots of new feature or we can say that it is an overcome of previous aperture which the problem user is facing. It has some extra features like improved stability while browsing video clips, dealing with dependability of library repair and rebuild etc.

Don’t worry friend I’m familiar with your problem. I’m also facing same problem while using aperture 3.1.2. So I search on internet for the solution there I got the best solution it dealing with updating of aperture. So I updated the aperture 3.1.2 to 3.1.3. Now I’m not getting any problem while using this software. This update is available that Mac App store so through that sites you can update your defective aperture.

Updating the aperture is easy task. You just have to search on internet that updating of aperture 3.2.1 to 3.1.3. Then so many sites are available where you can update your old Aperture to latest Aperture. Or if you not able to update your aperture then not to worry you can uninstall the old version of aperture and then download the fresh copy of latest aperture 3.1.3 software. And install that software in your system. And get experience of this new aperture 3.1.3.

Really I have experienced this aperture 3.1.3 and it really impressive software for photo editing or watching albums. It got additional features then aperture 3.1.2 like crop option is now correctly supports use of gestures for defining the crop size, Solve that issue which you are facing while blank sheet to display when you placed a book or print order, allowing user for shift clicking snapshots on the Faces corkboard to make contiguous selections.

I’m shocked that till yet you have not updated your aperture software. You know that apple has released this software a few months ago. Well not a problem now you can update your aperture you have to just visit the Mac app store and there you fine the updating your aperture option just click on that and your updating part will be started. This aperture 3.1.3 is of 292 MB file which requires X 10.6.6 or later operating system.