Thread: Need audio drivers for sony vaio vgc-v2m

Need audio drivers for sony vaio vgc-v2m

Hi guys I am using Sony vaio vgc-v2m with windows Xp from last few months and my computer was working absolutely fine. Before some days I was trying to install the updated drivers audio drivers in my computer but I don’t know what went wrong the driver installation file was damaged and it failed to install the drivers. Now because of that my original drivers get affected. Now I am not getting the sound from my computer. I have lost driver CD which I get with my computer. Now please tell me where I can find the drivers for my computer.

Re: Need audio drivers for sony vaio vgc-v2m

AS you have said that you have lost the sound drivers from your computer and that is why you are facing this problem in your computer. I think instead of finding the drivers for your computer you can try to solve this issue by doing the system restore in your computer. After doing the system restore your problem will get solved and you will get the audio from your computer. If you don’t have any restore point then you have to download the drivers from internet.

I also agree with the above post and there was similar problem occurred with my computer and after that I have tried to install the drivers from the driver CD but driver CD was not working properly in my computer and that is why in have done the system restore in my computer and after that problem get solved. If you want to do the system restore in your computer then you have to go the start menu and after that you have to select the all programs and then click on the Accessories. Now after that you have to select the system tools and then select the system restore.

Well if you want to the audio driver for your Sony vaio vgc-v2m computer then you download the drivers from its official website. First you have to visit the official website of the Sony and after that you have to select your computer model and after that you have to also select the operating system. Now after that download the drivers and then install it in your computer. Now after installing that driver in your computer your problem will gets solved.

if you have tried to search the drivers on the internet and if you are not able to search the drivers then you can download it by clicking here SOUND DRIVERS. Click on the given link and after that you have click on the Original Drivers Package and after that you have to click on Accept button. Now you will get the ZIP file. Extract the installer file from that Zip file and install the drivers in your computer.

Well after reading your solution I have tried to solve this issue by doing the system restore but I have never made any restore point so that idea didn’t work for me. Now after that I have downloaded the drivers from your given link and after that when I tried to install that drivers in my computer at that time get error and my system is not allowing me to install that drivers. Is there anything wrong with my operating system? Please provide me solution for this.

After downloading the audio drivers for your Sony vaio vgc-v2m if you are still having the facing the problem then I think there might be something wrong with your operating system. Because there was similar problem occurred in my system also and after that I have repaired my operating system and after that my problem get solved. I think you should also try the same trick to solve this issue and after that your problem might get solved.