Thread: Unable to Undo Changes from "Optimize Service" on AVG PC Tune-up

Unable to Undo Changes from "Optimize Service" on AVG PC Tune-up

I used AVG PC Tune-up on my windows 7 operating system. This will be help to fixes registry problems that source freezing and crashing, get better disk speed, and optimize system Internet connection. Now there is a problem arrives on it. This will be shows the error and in that we can’t able to do the undo changes. I used "Optimize Service" option on AVG PC Tune-up software. Is there anyone have experience about it. Then please suggest your own thoughts.

Re: Unable to Undo Changes from "Optimize Service" on AVG PC Tune-up

AVG PC Tune-up helps to Fix issues affecting your PC’s performance and enjoy a faster running PC. It works well if the supporting file of this software will be not crashed by any third arty. If anything has to be crashed this support file, then the user need to do the update task on it. This will be help to solve the problem. Then try to use online update on it recover whatever the support file missing on it.

The similar kind of problem I also faced in windows vista system. Then I decided to use the update process to solve this problem. Hence I try to use the online update method but for your knowledge this online update can’t work. Hence I decided to use the reinstall technique. Then first I did the uninstall process and then perform the reboot and install process. It works and finally I solved this problem.

There are several other ways also present to fix this kind of problem. I think you need to use any of them and it really work to solve the problem. The manual will be capable to fix this issue. Mainly the option will be indicate that the problem is either in the support file of the software or there would be possibility that user can’t handle it very well. In that case, we need to take the default setting process help. It might be fix the problem.

To fix this problem you need to restore the changes happen on this system. Then you can first open AVG Rescue Center option which is present inside the AVG PC Tuneup 2011 folder. Then select Backup which is present on the right window. This will be help to restore the setting. Then try this and I hope this might be help to fix the problem. You can also use expert advice to solve the problem. try this and see what happen on it.