Thread: Netflix application working for honeycomb

Netflix application working for honeycomb

The first honeycomb tablet had been affirmed in the most up to date discharge / overhaul to Netflix, I doubted that it could take a shot at my Thrive. My telephone was additionally on that list (Galaxy S). In this way, I downloaded it from the Market, dropbox'ed it to my Tablet and it works! Who forethoughts if the Lenovo Idea Pad is supposed to get interim selectiveness, we are able to side stack it now...and it works! Along these lines, I'm transferring it here for any individual who lack the capacity to spot it on the business sector themselves (in particular if the Thrive is your just Android unit subsequent to it will be covered up. I feel that now you would be able to download that.

Re: Netflix application working for honeycomb

Application works, but I'm seeing on twitter that Netflix is down at this time and I was not equipped to as a matter of fact look at a motion picture. I like how the application inquired provided that I had a desire to keep on Star Trek the Motion Picture (began viewing the previous evening with my 12-year-old girl). Then again it is quite cool. Confidently Comcast gets their application streaming TV for me soon. And then I suspect that looks such as it could makeshift Netflix blackout people, I'm not ready to stream anymore ATM. My PC worked but my 360 didn't. Probably the non PC activity is took care of through split servers, and so on?

At long last, Netflix approaches Honeycomb, but, unofficial but here nevertheless. It's interesting resulting from the fact that prior today (on Google+) I was discussing Netflix's defective handle with taking off its fixes for Android units. Well, it appears some keen individual over there found out the streaming communities unsanitary small secret—which indicates the upgrade finishing up Honeycomb tablets. So for all you Honeycomb users you are able to now play and stream Netflix right on your tablet.

When the Netflix application first dropped, it just underpinned a handful of units, which (typically) initiated a not-so-positive response from the heft of the Android group. The outcome is similar to A slew of hacked .apk records that permitted Netflix to work effectively on unsupported mechanisms. Those days are gone now, however-Netflix has pushed a redesign to its official application that uproots the "mechanism check", so it ought to deal with all most apparatuses (Android 2.2 or more, obviously). To test that speculation, I gave it a go on my OG Droid running CM7, and it worked impeccably.

Fantastic news for every last trace of the Honeycomb tablets over there wishing they might have Netflix. Today Netflix overhauled their requisition to permit underpin for supplemental apparatuses, and we beyond any doubt didn’t look for backing for tablets. We have affirmation of it chipping away at ASUS Transformer (some), Motorola XOOM, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Would be able to this be for the reason that Lenovo has announced Netflix underpin on their late line of tablet gadgets? Download and institute as you could whatever possible apk.

Netflix upgraded their android application to back more mechanisms. One of those is the unique Lenovo Honeycomb tablets. Clearly, by empowering the application for the Lenovo tablet, it will now run on some alternate Honeycomb tablets. Reports are that the Xoom, Transformer, and Galaxy Tab 10.1 are equipped for of running the late application. But also I have tested on NI Adam, with Vega brush v0.2, and it’s working. Attempting to download the application from the business fell flat, it unequivocally crossed out itself.

Since you introduce the Netflix stock .apk on your tablet, it will work actually fine. We have affirmation of it taking on the ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and the Motorola XOOM. You could probably take the apk from your telephone or you are able to download it from here, and introduce it like any possible apk. There is no hacking included.