Thread: how can store my email address to new operating system like Windows 7

how can store my email address to new operating system like Windows 7

I have PC at my home. I am regular user of win XP. But because of some problem my some important files get corrupted. So that I want to change my operating system to windows 7. But before that I want to save my essential files on the back up storage. The essential files means email addresses and all that. That’s why I copied my email address on to the CD from my outlook express which is available in the Windows XP. Actually I want to change my machine for a while because my original pc gone for repairing. That’s why I am using a new windows 7 system on my other machine. I have the problem that can I save my email addresses of incoming emails on the Windows 7. I have this problem because I am new to the Windows 7 and I am not familiar with that. Can anyone help me out to solve my problem? Please help me.

Re: how can store my email address to new operating system like Windows 7

I read your problem and I come to know that you have not a big problem to solve. This problem can be solved by using some methods. To solve the problem follow this: start the outlook express. Then go to the menu and select tools accounts. Then click on the mail tab. Select the wanted mail account. Then click on the Export. And save the document as .iaf file. By choosing the portable option transfer all the data on other computer. Then close the outlook express. Then for a live mail you can again try to follow the above root. Then select FileImportmessages. And then follow the wizard by clicking on Next button. In this way you can save your data on the other computer by the use of windows 7. I hope this might help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

By reading your description I come to know that you want to save the email addresses of your pc in the backup storage device. The answer of your question is Yes you can store your data like Email address and all that on the other pc. There are so many methods available to do so. But for that you have some specific configuration like the Windows operating system (means XP, 7 etc.). And you also required Microsoft office outlook software to do the transfer of your data. you can use any of the latest version that can support your system. By the use of this configuration you can do the transfer. I have this much of information but I don’t know how the actual transfer gets takes place. I hope this will give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

I read your description and I think your problem can be solved by various methods. I don’t know all the methods but I can give you an information about the use of Kernel Outlook PST Viewer. This is one of the option that can provide help to you. Because when you try to transfer the files you required outlook software. So by this tool you can get help for doing that. By the use of Kernel Outlook PST Viewer you can open PST without outlook. So there is no problem if you don’t have the outlook software. It also support the ANSI and Unicode formats of PST. It also use to display email folders like Inbox, Drafts, Outbox, Sent Items, etc. which can be store in various backup devices using this software. So make use of these features for solving your problem. I hope this will give you some help to solve your problem.

I read your description and I come to know that you can solve your problem by some tricks. Some tips I am giving here so please make use of it. Suppose you have created your .csv folder by the use of outlook contact list on any email ID. You can found that option on the web page. For that you have to select the mail option and then click on the contact option from the menu. Then you will find the option of import/ export by the use of that u\you can find your .csv documents and you can import that in your hard drive or any storage device. I hope this will give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

I read the above discussion. After that I think you get the solution. But sometime you cant get the proper idea about the descript options. Means you must have the proper idea about the csv files and all that. Here I am giving you some information about those files. The .csv files means files containing data sets which are separated by commas in that each new database is represented by the new line. And the database rows has one or more fields separated by commas. These kind of files are commonly used for the transfer of the data between simple text based format. I think this much of information can give you proper idea about the things those you wanted to use. Hope this will help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

I read your discussion about the saving of data like email addresses and all on the different storage devices. And I think this is possible because of some softwares like Microsoft outlook express, Kernel Outlook PST Viewer etc. so you don’t worry about the storage of that data. That data you can also import on your previous machine very easily. because this is like simple data transfer on the drives. In this way you can solve the import or export problem. Hope this might give you better option to solve your problem. Thank you.