Thread: need drivers to install windows 7 pro (64 bit) on Toshiba satellite L300

need drivers to install windows 7 pro (64 bit) on Toshiba satellite L300

I am having Toshiba satellite L300 laptop and I am trying to install windows 7 Pro 64-bit on my laptop. When I am trying to install new copy he ask for driver cd.so I download from official sites of the Toshiba then make zip folder and try to installed but give error that it did not like this format. What format will be suitable for this.please try give appropriate answerer? There is any other method to install the drivers if anyone know then reply me.

Re: need drivers to install windows 7 pro (64 bit) on Toshiba satellite L300

I had face same problem as you .I am also having same laptop but when I try to download first make it as zip file but when I started to install it give error” file type not supported” then I make it as .exe file make cd of that then try to install them” then also I get error that file type not supported” after lot of research I realized that we can’t move directly from 32 to 64 bit. For this we must make sure that right version of windows 7.

Thanks for reply, I am having 32-bit windows vista operating system. However, if I choose custom install then it will overwrite the existing installation. As I deleted the partition so I can’t go back during installation. When I tried for 32-bit win7 pro,but it came up with same “install Driver” sub-windows during install phases any one seen such issue during w7 pro install phase?

I think according to your issued you could try another flash drive. Your flash drive should be 4 gb or more than 4Gb, then copy the data of DVD into the another system. And then set external drive as first booting priority so your booting will be start now. Or another techniques find old vista drover and when it can’t use then ask for correct driver.