Thread: how to install greeting software? Need help.

how to install greeting software? Need help.

My father recently gave me new laptop running windows 7 on it. Its performance is very good, but suddenly it is giving error during installation of the greeting software to system. Error is ‘cannot install greeting software, try to reinstall it’. I had tried for it again and again but the software is not getting installed. I need help what to now? Can anyone suggest me how to install the greeting software to my system?

Re: how to install greeting software? Need help.

So, I will suggest you to check out the version of the greeting software that you are trying to install. Check that it is windows 7 compatible or not? Windows 7 doesn’t support the old version software. The software must be of latest version and updated. Check out the software compatibility that it supports the windows 7 or not. Make sure that greeting software setup file is not corrupted. If it happens then it will surely cause the software to not install properly.

If the greeting card software is not getting installed properly in your system then use the version 8 of the greeting software. Version 8 is the new version of the greeting software, and it is also compatible with windows 7. I am sure that you are using the software which supports windows 98/window XP/ and window 2003, if so then windows 7 will cause the error during the installation.

Greeting card software setup file should not be corrupted. Make sure that you are using the software with the proper contain for setup and supporting files. There will be two problem which can cause software to not install properly. If the setup file is corrupted by any virus or by any other reason, or you are using the old version of the software which is not compatible with windows 7. So, I will suggest you to check out the software again that it is updated or nor.