Thread: Suggestion for printer software.

Suggestion for printer software.

Hey friends, I am business man and I have daily work for my business on the printer. So I had decided to buy the printer for this. But I don’t have any idea about the hardware and software for the printer. I would like to know something from any one. I need suggestion over here and also want to know how to buy these hardware and software for that. Which printer should I buy and for that particular printer which software will support it to work properly.

Re: Suggestion for printer software.

if you want to buy a new printer for your official work then I will suggest you to go for the HP printer. There are so many categories of the printer provided by the HP Company. It is up to you that which type of printer you need for your work, color printer or black and white printer. Some printer is there which contains the both feature. When you are going to buy the printer then with the printer case, they provide the software CD for your computer, which helps your computer to configure printer easily.

I will recommend you to go for HP Touch Smart 600-1150a. It is HP printer which provides the good printing quality. For the software of this printer you can visit on the HP site to download the software. You will need there to enter the product number. After that you will get the software to connect printer to your system. The software will be of no coast, they provide the software as free.

I am using HP LaserJet 1100A xi printer for the printing purpose. Feature of this printer is very exciting and it provides good printer quality also. I will advise you to buy the HP LaserJet 1100A xi for your printing purpose. It is very easy to connect with the system and software installation is very easy also. The printer box contains the software CD to give support to the system to identify the printer easily.