Thread: where can i find an audio book with radio support

where can i find an audio book with radio support

I love music, I always like to listen a songs that why, last year I bought a small MP3 player. Where I can save my 400 favorite songs. But sometimes I preferred to listen FM, radio but there is no service of radio on my media player so I switch with my mobile. Now I am planning to buy new audio book reader with radio support. So can anybody know where I can buy such player?

Re: where can i find an audio book with radio support

I would like to listen a song when I was alone or at free time. So I always bring my small player with me. As you asking for player which incorporated with radio. My answered is yes,I having such cheap mp3 which has FM radio and according to the manual can play audiobooks.it has good sound quality And also one year warranty. So you are planning to buy new one then search on internet where you can get all information.

I think you will see more product like this now in market ,as I know most of the company which are designed small player are now giving such facility like radio in there product. Sony and Phillips also launched their product.you will also see some products having good speaker quality.now customer has choice to select speaker and headphone integrated player.

Now MP3 player comes with earplugs with different style and different sound quality. Some players also having recording function which is used as voice recorder and save the current running songs. So it will useful to save the radio songs. If you want more information then search on internet. You will get complete information about new models and brands with different size and price think SanDisk is better option because this brand gives you 8 GB memory with three years warranty.

I think you are worrying abut headphone then you can search on internet where you can see all different kind of headphone with different brand. According to me most of the media player is having 3.5 mm universal jack. So you have choice to select, I think SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player is better option it has expandable micros’ slot. Some player has also function like you can also download to PC and transfer to the player.

I think some players can also play ebook reader and file .pdf files and as well as MP3files.you can also burn many file to cd /DVD. Some players have taken to short time to analyze the work.tey give you more language formats, you can also used as eBooks reader and as music player as radio player you want to buy you just go to amazons site where you can get such product easily.