Thread: Deleted mails reappear in Microsoft Outlook Express 2010.

Deleted mails reappear in Microsoft Outlook Express 2010.

Hi does anyone know and perhaps can help me? The Outlook2010 that I have installed recently retrieves the emails at web-site and lots it in to the in-boxes. Now I have found that these messages will be retrieved the providers are not deleted but obviously only be synchronized. I will now run the risk of my mailboxes (for web and hotmail) on run and I receive any emails anymore? I have tried plenty of ways for solving this issue but nothing is working accordingly. Also not knowing the reason why it is happening.

Re: Deleted mails reappear in Microsoft Outlook Express 2010.

It could be that you might have put them in to the Junk mail folder or maybe did you also mark the e mail to be blocked. In the event you already done that also block the domain as well e.g. private.php? Do=newpm&u=. I would block private.php? Do=newpm&u= AND @email.com, are you facing this issue as computer specific or, email client. If yes. Then you need to download the required settings from your email service provider. Else contact the email service provider to and explain the issue.

As per your suggestion I did block the email address and I even block the domain. After deleting them from the junk mail they immediately start coming back in the junk mail folder no matter how many times I delete them. I do have one other email that is not junk mail that I keep deleting and it immediately comes in my inbox again. Are you leaving copies of the messages on the server? What type of account? What version of Outlook?

With IMAP server automatically ought to leave the mail but when you sync with Outlook if it were deleted there, be removed. You can also additionally delete the folder on the right mouse button click and processing pressures marked with headers. Check the whole time. If the 50 MB are exhausted would you send in Outlook a mistake message when getting. Is it IMAP or POP3 accounts? For POP3 accounts, check if the following hook is set, ought to be the case, remove this: File-> Account Settings-> Account Select-> Modify-> complex Settings-> Advanced-copy> of messages left on server