Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-07-2011

iphoto is not opening in mac

Hey guys I have bought a apple Mac pro pc second hand from my friend recently. Was was working fine form the time I bought but recently I thought to upgrade my pc and so I did. The process carries out successfully but later on I found that iPhoto is not working properly its showing error like ?iphoto quit unexpectedly? whit three button on the dialog box( Report Ignore Reopen) I have tried everythind but it?s not working can anyone have any suggestion for my problem
Old 30-07-2011

Re: iphoto is not opening in mac

I don?t think this was due to upgradation. I don?t use Mac but we have Mac pc at my office and it?s also had same problem in fact it was a little bigger few of our software was not working including iPhoto so we call service person, initially he also find it difficult to solve the problem and he made a call to some person he suggest the solution and now all of our pc software is working fine. The problem was two fonts Times Phonetic and Helvetica Fractions, apparently those two fonts has some bugs on it just disable it from Font Book see it its work .
Old 30-07-2011

I think this is a small problem all you should do is the basic things like .Go to user then go to your username in that open library and then preferences folder and fine Plist for iPhoto just delete that file and restart the program again your problem might be solved by now , you can do this process for any software that is not working else .Optimize your pc by half to a quarter of the empty hard drive jus t delete unneeded files from your hard drive make some space .this might solve your issue
Old 30-07-2011

You can also do one thing is just before opening I photo just hold cmd and alt key this will load a repair window just click repair and see it its solve your problem or another simple thing you can do is reinstall the latest version of iPhoto this will not affect your files they would stay intact and untouched and if you so afraid the you can always take backup on the external pen drive of external hard driver then it would be 100% safe

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,