Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Suggest a Sound mixing software which can extract background music from a song

Windows Software

Old 30-07-2011

Suggest a Sound mixing software which can extract background music from a song

I want to ask you all a question regarding sound mixing software. I need software which can perform recording; mixing as well as it can remove singerís voice from the song and just leave the background music. It must be able to separate the background music from the song so that anyone other than the original singer can sing on that music. I need this software as soon as possible. Suggest any free software if there is any. Thanks in advance.

Old 30-07-2011

re: Suggest a Sound mixing software which can extract background music from a song

Here I want to add something from my side. I think it is a bit complex task. I donít think any software can perform this operation. It is not so easy. And if there is software which can separate please tell me also. I also require such software if it is available. I also like to record my voice with the original background music. If you have the songs musical version then you can sing along with it. However, I donít know about any of such type of software. But now I will search for this kind of software.
Old 30-07-2011

re: Suggest a Sound mixing software which can extract background music from a song

I think I have understood your requirements. If you want to separate background music from the song and to remove the singer’s voice from it and save the music in separate file then you can use Audacity which is freely available on internet. It may not be able to do so for all the songs. You can download Audacity then you can download it from audacity site. This is open source software.
Old 30-07-2011

Here I just wish to add something in this case. As how much I know or how much I get information, There can be problem with Audacity that it may not be able to do so for all the songs but here suggest a software which not only extract the music file form a song but it will can mix your voice with that music. For all these operation you can download KaraokeMixer Software from official site.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,