Thread: Mac iBook can’t show text in pdf

Mac iBook can’t show text in pdf

I am facing one problem with Mac iBook. I have created pdf using Adobe Photoshop CS3 on the Windows PC.i wanted to send the file to friends. I have sent the file to all friends of mine. Some of them are using windows and some of them are using Mac as there os. Windows people get the pdf in perfect condition and can able to see content in it clearly. But people who are using the Mac cant able to see the text inside the pdf but can see the images in it. what is the problem provide me the solution.

Re: Mac iBook can’t show text in pdf

Hi I am also facing such problem from few days. I am using mac iBook around 2 years. Till now I have no problem with the mac iBook. I can successfully able to see what inside it but now don’t know what happens to it I just able to see the graphics and no text in it. As I observed actually text is there but in the invisible manner. When I copied the invisible text to the word document and then I have changed the color of the text to black. Now I can able to read the content in word document. Try this. but its not useful if want to view the content in pdf only.

I have also faced same problem some days back with Mac iBook. it working perfectly before but few days days back don’t know what happens to it whenever I will try to see the only graphical content shown up none of the text content shown by the Mac iBook. Then I found solution for it. When you open the pdf go through the settings and preference of it .check that you are using preview for viewving pdf and not other app. Now select Font Setting take a look at all the settings in form foreground color to background colors and everything. Save all the changes. Now pen your pdf file it will show you the text also.

If you can’t able to see the content in pdf file then it can be the rendering problem in Mac iBook . try to render the font in your iBook. It can resolve your problem. Try to do follow steps given by other people in the forum to view in preview.i nothing is working. Try to use other pdf readers like adobe reader or itext. You can download it form the internet and install it in your system. At least with this applications you can see pdf document and the content of it.