Hello everyone. I am having a hell of a time here.
Outlook 2007 won't send emails. I can telnet the server at ports 25 and 587 but adding them to my account settings does me no good.
I checked the setting for requiring authentication and that did not work.
I've added exceptions in windows firewall, turned it off, and even tried in safe mode with networking.
I uninstalled Avast, then rebooted, killed my outlook profile and re-created it.
The Outlook log just says connected then disconnected.
All of my other email accounts not related to that server are functioning as they should be.
Please deluge me with suggestions!