Thread: DLGDIAG.EXE not working with WD

DLGDIAG.EXE not working with WD

I have a pc at my home. I am recently using the WD photos for my device. Its working fine till last month. But after that I face the problem in that. The problem is of DLGDIAG.EXE and it is severely down my device’s performance. I had search on the DLGDIAG.EXE problem on the net and get some information. But that is not enough for solving the problem. I try to change my BIOS setting to NO flopy drive and then I booted the CD. But then also I get the same error. Can anyone give me some suggestions to solve this problem. Please help me.

Re: DLGDIAG.EXE not working with WD

I read your problem. This problem is widely found in this field so you do not scare about this problem. I think this problem occurred due to some mistakes of you while using CD ROM. I think this problem gets found if you are a user of a SATA CD-ROM. These drive has fault which give sometime this type of error. That’s why I recommend you that you have to try an older IDE CD-ROM drive. This can be done by many users who got this problem and they had solved it. If this doesn’t work then you can also try to use Ultimatebootcd as a solution for your problem. I think this will give you some idea to solve your problem. Thank you.

I read your problem. I heard that problem form many users and I am trying to solve that problem. But I cant get any reasonable solution for that. But I can provide you some information about this topic. The Data Life Guard is necessary to prepare the hard disk for installation. it is just want to check the health of the hard disk when anyone gets problem about that. The main reason behind this problem is Win XP can’t recognize the existence of the hard drives because of BIOS setting. The matter is about disabling native SATA support in BIOS which allowed windows XP to see the drives. But the system of Ubuntu didn’t about which setting you are using so that it not creates problem. I know that win XP has it’s own SATA support drive (this is regarding to pro SP3). I hope this will give you some suggestion to solve your problem. Thank you.

According to your description I come to know that you have a DLGDIAG.EXE . this problem has occurred due to license agreement. Till today I think there is not any proper solution discover on this problem. But there are so many alternatives available for that problem. You can try them. You can see at the dates of the files on the DataLifeguard CD. You found that 3 files were last modified in 2005 and some other files like COM are last modified in 2000. At that time people were use 3.5" floppy drive. so there were not win XP available. So the files should be updated to solve this problem. This is the most reasonable step to solve this problem which has to be taken by the company itself. So you cannot do anything without updating them. Therefore you can try the alternatives. I hope this will help you. Thank you.

I read your problem. I also heard same problem from my friends in my company. I think this sounds like a memory problem. So I am giving you some tips that can be useful for you. First you try to take out one of the memory stick on your pc (this have to be done only when you have two 1GB DIMMs). And see after that if it will work or not. If not then try to swap it with other one. You must isolate the part which causes this problem that is memory. Sometimes you can also try to use killdisk for boot. Then you have to check whether you are using he original WD diagnostic CD or not. you can also check out the version of XP is it 160GB HDD or not. I think this might help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

As per your description I think this problem may be related to hard drive. Because sometimes hard drives also shows this type of error. Here I am giving you some suggestion to recover these kind of problem. First try to download the diagnostic program which is available on various sites. If this not work then please check the warrantee on your parts and try to replace them.or if the warrantee is finished then also you can use it with their customer loyalty programs if you want to get new drive at cheaper rate. This can be helpful to you to solve your problem I hope so. Thank you.