Thread: How to Change the city location in weather widget on Mac

How to Change the city location in weather widget on Mac

I assume that most of you mac user or computer user might have using desktop widgets for purposes. These widgets are helpful for you to keep updating about the current status or condition by syncing with the internet. There is weather widget in my mac and I want to change it location because it is still in default. I can able to get my city but I am not getting weather info. If I try different city I can get the correct info. Does anyone know about this?

Re: How to Change the city location in weather widget on Mac

Shortly after the installation of Mac OS X weather widget is set incorrectly. At the latest, at the temperature display in Fahrenheit and then they want to change something.
    • Press the F12 key.
    • Click on the i in the lower left corner of the weather widget.
    • Type in the box City, State or ZIP Code, the name of your city or your postcode.
    • Change menu Degrees: the temperature display from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
    • Click on the button Done.
    • Now your city should be shown and the temperature must be set to Celsius.

The Weather widget allows you to display the weather in this city in terms of temperature (minimum, maximum, current), but also indicates the current conditions in graphical form. Click on the widget for a 5-day forecast. To change the city, click the "i" button. Enter a city, town or postcode and click done. If this didn’t resolve your problem then just remove the widget from the desktop and add it over again by the help of + symbol. I hope that you know how to add a widget.

Have you entered into the settings, the weather widget, and the right city? Have you changed something on your system, or everything is still original? Setting the date and the clock really make a hook at the back automatically and everything works as it should already. Furthermore try the different setting available in that weather widget and play around it. if you still not able to find the solution then just update it to new version widget if available or get a new or different weather widget by deleting the present one.

Click the 'i' within the inferior right-corner of the widget. ADD your zip/postal code. Push the tab key to steer from the meadow and it must state "validating" for some seconds. If your zip code is acknowledged, just strike done and it must currently show the right city's weather predict. If it can't authenticate your zip/postal code, it may be that weather widget doesn't have whichever information for that region. Attempt an neighboring zip code otherwise one for a superior city in your instant area

I informed AccuWeather about the problem (they have a form on their site to share bp, and this form in its various menus, provided the case of access problems Widget MacOS X.). They have already acknowledged by indicating that, given the nature of the problem, they send the bug-report their Internet department. I can dig up this topic because I present a similar problem: in fact, the widget tries to update (small round white flashing at the top right of the widget) but nothing happens.