Thread: Free Software for Samsung Blu-Ray decoder in Windows 7

Free Software for Samsung Blu-Ray decoder in Windows 7

Currently I have purchased a brand new Samsung Blu-Ray Decoder for my HTPC system. The Blu-Ray Decoder is a brown box deal. Please suggest me necessary software for it. I want free software to play Blu-Ray discs. I have windows & operating system. Waiting for you reply!

Re: Free Software for Samsung Blu-Ray decoder in Windows 7

I guess you should use Total Media Theater 5, as it is free software as per my concern. That’s the only software I am aware of. It’s not that great if you have higher expectations, it has decent video Quality also you have to go up and down in the disks if you want to play and has very limited functionality compared to TMT5/PDVD10/WinDVD10, and since no GPU acceleration may not be ideal for a HTPC. Hope it helped you.

While I was surfing on the internet i saw the questions and the suggestion for this case that I would like to recommend you is that MPC-HC will only play the film not only that the losses are so large menu, but only if either it through the hard drive, or use any HD DVD in the setting while the disc is in drive, but Software a bit overpriced in my opinion, so not sure I would advise, although you will get allot of video and audio options to play with the method of MPC-HC. I guess this information will be sufficient to you.

I have a Blu-ray on my high end computer and I refuse to pay for software in Blu-ray, first in all not a few dollars, $ 50 - $ 100 and think it's just a way to spend a little more money after a cost of a unit, and $ 20 plus costs of Blu- ray film is. This comes from a type 3 or 4 years ago refused to be a pirate. All my games are legit, and if the software was $ 20 - $ 30 would have no problem, but I feel like I'm being raped, so hopefully some of bees without eventually be on the rampage!

Blu-Ray on PC is still too expensive, Cyberlink had actually thought that we can pick up a standalone player from Toshiba for £ 50 while the price PDVD10 software alone is 60 pounds, and is on special offer at £ 20 off, not to mention the stand-alone player you even get the box set released on Planet Earth for free. Good choice with PowerDVD10, which is what I have, TMT5 is also very good in court but does not seem to offer anything extra for the price, so unless you have a HDDVD drive there too.

It will charge twice the price to add to a PC legally BluRay compared with purchasing a standalone player, the hardware is one fourth the price that was several years ago, but the software costs the same, not to mention getting headaches not producing decent video, or restrictions on hours of high definition audio. The format needs a boost right on your PC, and at the time of his minor annoyance to pirate a movie in HD, which play a disc at retail. PurpleFish, just a little over is not it, has nothing to do with it.

The only motive I refuse to pay is overspending Software Blu-ray. I have actually have OEM software that came with my computer, but support for new movies CyberLink is weak at least (if there is a problem with the playback) I have no setback with paying for software, but the price ask is speculation. Windows 7 should have a plug, as it is now becoming the standard and if you want all the bells and whistles of CyberLink or all of the media should be $ 30 - $ 40 not $ 100.