Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nokia E71: No video playing in my divx player

Windows Software

Old 29-07-2011

Nokia E71: No video playing in my divx player

My divx player is not playing any video now. I am using nokia E71. And I am using divx player from last 2 years and now it?s not working. It is showing a message that this player is expired download the new version. I downloaded the latest version but it still showing the same problem. I really not understand what to do. Please if anyone here has any idea or any suggestion which help me to solve this issue than please provide me.

Old 29-07-2011

re: Nokia E71: No video playing in my divx player

It seems that the newer version of DivX is not released yet. You can try to change the date of your phone to any date of year 2006. And wait until the newer version comes. Else use built in real player. Real player can also play mpeg videos. You can convert all your videos by using a converter so that you can play it in real player.
Old 29-07-2011

I am using nokia n73 two days ago my divx player is showing an error that "a new player version is available. Click OK or go to the DivX site for the latest version." but when I downloaded the latest version of the address below, I am also facing the same problem .. so please help me.
Old 29-07-2011

Here i just wish to add something in this case. I installed nokia n73 andDMPO.94 yesterdan propertly it.it worked so far says that the player up and suggest that the press can go mobile tn. I go to divx site, but the output of verition press ok and the new is not yet available hard reset does not work reinstall 10-15 times NOT to do.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,