Thread: Software through which we can supervise the kids

Software through which we can supervise the kids

Hi, I have a child which is growing as the days passes, and in today’s world it’s quite impossible to observe them, but as far as computers are concern, I hope we can do this, isn’t it? I mean to say is there any software through which we can observe what they are doing, I mean to say which websites they are visiting, what they are always uses to do when they been on internet, and after all some parental control should be there, so please notify me if there is any.

Re: Software through which we can supervise the kids

See being a spy is not the way to observe the child as after they came to know about this, they will do the things that they should not have to. So it is not the software that you use but the approach you use to observe them. and as far as internet is concern there is no need to have the software that will keep an eye rather you can simply check the web history as well through that only you can figure out what they are doing.

I am agree with the above user as there isn’t any need of any such software for doing these rather you see the history, and if suppose you want to make use of some parental control as well, I mean to say you easily block the websites that you don’t want them to visit simple, so where the software comes? This will keep them stop accessing those sites, and by history you can check there visited sites as well.

If you want to observe all the things that they are doing while they use the computer, you can make use of software called key logger, through this software you can track all the things that they have done while operating the machine. it has a option that you can enable and that makes the software to capture the images after certain period of time. and through that you can have idea about what they are doing, but I am agree with the above user as this is the approach, the question is like what you’ll do even if you caught them doing unwise?

Well according to me you should at least discuss this thing with your child rather them being a spy, or this is just a waste of time and money as well. you should discuss with your child as what to do and what to not, you can explain them about the wiser choice, and after some of the restrictions are necessary but that you can do with the help of the browser only, there is no need to have any specialized software for this.

I have heard about some of the software’s called Spector Pro and Spytech SpyAgent, WebWatcher, SniperSpy, etc. so you can make use of this software for what you are looking, but still the approach that you are using is quite irregular. but if you are not comfortable with your child’s activity you can use it, in fact my personal recommendation is to have Spector Pro, because this is the largest selling product in the market, but remember one thing you must have to pay for this.