Thread: How to convert DVD collection on PC?

How to convert DVD collection on PC?

I have huge collection of DVD files on my computer, but now I want to convert them so that I will able to consume space on my HDD drive. Converts changes the size and the quality of DVD files. But I want to save spaces and to not lose too much quality also. I want to know that what software I should recommend to use. I would also like to download the free converter software. Or if possible then I don’t want to spend too much of money.

Re: How to convert DVD collection on PC?

To convert the DVD collection you need to download the DVDPe or DVDPe Pro these are the software to convert the DVD files to any other media format. You can also download the trial version of that software to use in your computer. They will convert the format and will also provide the good quality. There are steps to convert the DVD files to any other media version as:
    1. Open the DVD file which you want to convert. And select the target format also.
    2. Click the list of the files which you want to convert.
    3. Define the location of the file where you want to stare the files after the conversion.
    4. click on start to start the conversion.

After the conversion is done, check that all files are got converted or not.

There are various categories of the DVD converter software. Cucusoft DVD converter is also software which converts the DVD file to the desired media format. This software can also convert the Mpeg, Mpeg4, DV and VOB format to required format. This software doesn’t require any external codecs for converting the video. DVD codecs are used by the software to convert the video format. DVD converters can automatically select the most appropriate format for conversion.

Normally the finally quality will be acceptable if the original DVD file has been converted at high speed. I will suggest you to get the converter which has multilingual support. Also confirms that the software will compatible with OS which you are using. To convert the DVD to other format it takes usually 1 hour. There are advanced options and settings for professionals on the software to take less time to convert the format. There will also be the conversion speed versus quality feature, so you can check the quality at there.

I will suggest you to download Wondershare DVD converter software to convert your DVD files. After downloading install it and run it. Steps to convert is as
    • Click the DVD load button, select the folder of your DVD files and import files there.
    • Then you can select an output format from the Format drop-down list.
    • You can also change the setting for Video resolution, frame rate, bit rate and video encoder, to not loose too much of the video quality.
    • Then click on the start button to start the conversion, after that you can move your files to particular folder.