Thread: How to download FLV video from web and convert the into other video format?

How to download FLV video from web and convert the into other video format?

I love watching videos on the net, and download them on my computer. But there is some problem with the FLV format of the video. I don’t know how to download FLV video format from the internet. I would like to know is there any software provided that will help me to download the videos directly from the web site? And also want know that how to convert the FLV video to other video format?

Re: How to download FLV video from web and convert the into other video format?

FLV means Flash Live Video, which is basically designed for the web play back. FLV video are played in the Adobe Flash Players , there is no any link on the internet to direct download the video from there. You are a big fan of the any FLV video and you want to download that video on your hard drive then there is solution o download the videos from the flash player. Media pirate has developed a free video downloader which downloads any FLV video from the given link. Since the video will be in the FLV format then you can use the video converter to convert your video to your desired video format.

There are steps to download video from internet: 1) click the video which you want to download to your system, you will see the highlighted URL on the web browser, then copy that URL to the downloader software. 2) Downloader will automatically download the desired video from the respected URL. There are some video downloader software is given which will help you to download the videos from the website directly. 1) MAC Tubes Software .2) ISkysoft free video downloader.

If you want to download the videos from the YouTube them there is YouTube Downloader which will helps you to download the videos from the You Tube. But You Tube is not the only site which provides the videos, there is other site also, so here your You Tube Downloader will not work to download the video, it will only help you to download videos from the You Tube site only. Here is software known as ‘KEEPVID’ which download videos from any web site. I will suggest you to download KEEPVID from the internet, and than you can download videos from any website. You can convert the FLV video format by using the software which is ‘Total Video Converter’ this will convert your FLV videos to any desired format.

I will recommend you to download Flash Lynx software to download videos from the internet. Flash Lynx is video downloader which provides video download. You can easily download videos by providing the proper video URL to Flash Lynx. Click the video which you want to download, and you will see the highlighted URL on the web browser, copy that URL and paste to the Flash Lynx, and press download button to start the downloading. After downloading FLV video you can convert that video to required video format, by using the KOYOTE FLV Converter.

juliet2011 Guest

Wanna get several tips with one piece of software? Yes, this video downloading tool combines two functions including video downloading and converting features, directly download and convert flv video from web and then save it on PC.