Thread: Needed Webcam Drivers of Fujitsu AH530 Laptop

Needed Webcam Drivers of Fujitsu AH530 Laptop

I am having fujitsu AH530 laptop also newly install windows 7 operating system. It is 64 bit operating system. After installation of successful operating system I realized that my webcam is not working properly .i doesn’t know what happened to it but I try many things but I can’t success in my work. I just wanted that my web cam should be work properly. So please if anybody having drivers webcam then please send me the link

Re: Needed Webcam Drivers of Fujitsu AH530 Laptop

If you are using windows 7 64 bit operating system then I thinks windows 7 provides you drivers of webcam automatically and it will be installed during installation process of windows. If you are not sure then just check in device manager. For that right click on name of the pc then go to device manager and explore the roots .here you will see the all devices of your system. if drivers of webcam is not installed then highlight yellow color with question mark will be display.

I am also using fujitsu laptop. I also install windows 7 on my laptop.it gives driver of webcam but when I opened my webcam then I realized that my webcam image quality is somewhere not good as much. I think it is due to windows 7.so I decided to download new driver for my web-cam. I search it on internet and download the webcam drivers according to my required model. Then what a wondered. My webcam image quality is improved more than 30-40 %.so just tries it.

Thanks to all, I appreciate your knowledge and response but still my webcam is not working guess that problem is just because of driver but when I try another drivers then also I failed. I think problem is different,how can I recognized the physical problem and software problem.?i try many application like video chat ,Skype they did not detect my webcam.how can I get my webcam back please give give the proper solution

Hello, in many laptop there is a small light just near the webcam. If your webcam driver is successfully installed in your pc then light will on during using webcam. If Light is off then it is physical problem.skype and video calling is a application which required webcam if your webcam is not working then how can it detect webcam so please try to understand, reinstall your pc and re-install webcam driver or try to download new update of webcam according to your system. If you want new driver then search it on internet or official site s of fujitsu. Or contact technical support of fujitsu laptop.