Thread: Drivers for Fujitsu Amilo ProV2020

Drivers for Fujitsu Amilo ProV2020

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can get Win7 Drivers for my laptop. I have a laptop from Fujitsu model no: Amilo Pro V2020 and I am trying to use windows7 as my operating system but its giving me a driver error hence not working, I am not very tech savvy, so can anyone help me finding the drivers.

Re: Drivers for Fujitsu Amilo ProV2020

In response to your post you can get the drivers on the official website of fujitsu laptops, you can get the link either on the net or the user manual supplied to you with the laptop. By logging on to the website you can search for the drivers. Once you get the Drivers you are good to go. Hope this helps you.

Hello, following your advice I did log on to the official website, I got the link from Google as I couldn’t find the user manual and to my horror I couldn’t find my laptop model on the site . Do I have a genuine model of laptop if yes than why couldn’t I find my laptop model number on the official website. I think it’s getting worse first it was the drivers now I am scared about the originality of my laptop I feel I’ve been duped.

No need to be scared I did a thorough search with the model number for your laptop on the website and your laptop is genuine as I could see your model number , the reason you couldn’t see your model number was because you were searching windows 7 drivers and your laptop does not support windows 7. Hence if you still wish to use windows 7 you need to upgrade your laptop or switch to a different model.